Kathy offers customers over 25 years of manufacturing and senior management experience in all areas of operations and finance. Her responsibilities include project management, analysis of current business process and assessing future state requirements. She is also responsible to provide process improvement and optimization recommendations, software application training with core team curriculum recommendations. Having been a previous SyteLine user, and serving four years on the SyteLine User Network Board of Directors with two terms as President, Kathy has gained a rare view of hundreds of unique applications of the SyteLine product, as well as, add-ons and configurations. She has implemented solutions within an array of industries including aerospace, automotive, medical equipment, marine, material handling, heavy truck, furniture, pneumatic controls, communications, electrical, stamping and fabricating, forging, casting, consumer packaging, lens processing, oil refinery, and heating and cooling systems. Some of her recent implementations include companies such as, SMC Corporation, Curtis-Wright, Gibraltar Industries, SulzerChemtech and General Electric. She has consulted with companies ranging from $2 million to $5 billion in annual sales revenue, 20 to 1500 employees and 10 to 600 concurrent users. Solutions are designed based on client needs and strengths. These designs include companies with multiple facilities that require a multi-site configuration for specific financial consolidated reporting in either single currency or multiple currencies. Kathy studied Business Administration and Information Systems at Mount Union College and currently resides in Akron, OH.
- Lead Consultant on multiple large implementations. Most recently lead on a $5M dollar budgeted implementation.
- Designed and implemented complex multi-site/multi-currency database structures where specific planning requirements were required with financial consolidation.
- Implemented and designed extensive order entry pricing matrix for manufacturer with multiple distribution channels.
- Developed both Finite and Infinite APS models to fit client’s business requirements. Extensive knowledge in both.
- Identified solid solutions thru extensive Business Process Reviews using manufacturing best practices and past manufacturing experience.
- Integrated warehousing and shipping solutions in multiple industries.
- Designed and implemented multiple enhancement solutions to automate Supply Chain activities for a $1B pneumatic manufacturer.
- Implemented Projects in various industries ranging from $1M to $500M in sales.
- Implemented planning and scheduling in engineer-to-order environments and in repetitive manufacturing. In both models increased shop floor throughput, provided visibility of bottlenecks, and improved on-time delivery.
- Restructured Inventory Control Department and Materials Management which doubled inventory turns and reduced on-hand inventory.
- Implemented cycle count process which resulted in a 95 % inventory accuracy and eliminated physical inventory.
- Extensive experience implementing various financial models within a single site structure and/or multi-site structure. This includes all areas of A/P, A/R, G/L and Fixed Assets.
- Developed financial statements using standard SyteLine financial statements and/or the Excel Tool add-on.
- Performed cost analysis to identify cause of variances in standard and actual costing configurations.
- Implemented Customer and Vendor Portals. Designed and developed specifications for enhancements to Portals.
- Implemented Service module in single site and multi-site environments.
- Configured and Implemented QCS in various types of industries. This includes Supplier, Customer, Enterprise and In-Process modules.
- Business Administration / Information Systems, Mount Union College
- APICS, CPIM
- Oil Refinery
- Power Generation
- Medical Equipment
- Pneumatic Controls
- Metal Treatment
- Furniture Manufacturer
- SMC Corporation
- Curtis Wright
- General Electric
- Sulzer Chemtech
- Gibraltar Industries
- Otto Engineering
- Stanley Furniture
- JL Clark
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- ERP Implementation
- Project Management
- Business Process and Controls Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Organization Restructuring and Design
- Material/Inventory Management
- Enterprise Architect
- Infor, Sr. Solution Architect and Application Consultant
- Combi Packaging, Operations Manager
- Transue & Williams, Production Manager
- Infor Applications
- SyteLine – All Modules
- Credit Card Interface
- Advanced Plant Maintenance
- Multi-Site Setup & Configuration
- Warehouse Mobility/Factory Track
- QCS – All Modules
- Portals – Customer/Vendor
- ISM – SyteLine Service
- Excel Financial Tool Set
- APS Finite Planning
- Other Non-Infor Applications
- BTA Forecasting
- Shop Trak
- Doc Trak
- Methodologies & Standards
- OPIM (One Point Implementation Methodology)
- ISO 9000